A warning for pet owners..........
A woman is mourning after her dog was killed by a stray jolt of electricity from a light pole in Queens.
Celia Sing says she was taking her 7-year-old Siberian husky, Sebastian, for a walk on Sunday near her apartment in Long Island City when he stopped at the pole.
Sing says her dog fell to the ground and began shaking uncontrollably before dying right in front of her eyes.
Because of the holiday weekend, Sing said she was unable to get answers from the Department of Transportation.