When taking over the world, Russian communist planning had several directions to go
through, namely these following:
1) Demoralization of the opponents and wide-spread long-term sabotage of morals,
historical truth [religious values, education etc.] and justice.
2) Carefully concealed and today superior Russian communist military strength
and WW3 preparedness.
3) Covert communist takeover of the press to prevent any true analysis from coming
out and give warning.
4) World-wide communist propaganda promoting "peace" and "peaceful
coexistence" in order to gain time to strike a decisive blow.
5) Wide-spread promotion of pacifism and of false, purposely by communists manufactured "facts" and scenarios of a nuclear war with the idea to discourage
any substantial military preparedness of the enemy, including that of his general population.
6) Covert takeover of western economy by communist front companies with the
purpose to sabotage, take over and destroy the enemy's military ability to resist.
7) Takeover of entire governments, including the intelligence, military, legislative
and judicial sections, to prevent them from hampering the progress of any
8) Sabotage, takeover and destruction of the whole system of enemy government
and public life.
9) Communist revolutionary struggle, operational detachment of covert agents
and the Party members within the enemy territory before, during and after the
10) Specifics of Russian communist plan to take over the enemy country.